Tuesday 12 June 2018

My Recante

Monday 11th June 2018
Three hours in the hospital




Two weeks ago I went to the hospital for three hours. With my mum dad and my little sister. I was so scared my arm could not move I was screaming and it really heart my arm. I thought that I popped a arm socket or I pulled a muscle out.  I'm so lucky that I don't break my arm or pull a muscle or else I would have been so scared and my mum or my dad when they're being able to be looking after me because mum was being at work very early in the morning or my dad would be at work by 4 in the morning so no one at the hospital would be able to look after me and I would be so so so scared I would probably cry at night because I would so scared at night I would really not have anyone to you know I don't mean it. It was when I got my first if it you try it was so scared because my cousin lightning machine that did it mean it I thought it was going to like really badly hurt me but it didn't it kinda tickled when they put the machine and when they did it felt so so weird I nearly cried because it so much I thought I would have to stay overnight because the X-ray machine scared me and I nearly cried because it hurt that much but it turned out to be in the in there I was ok because I knew that I was going to be safe but I didn't cry it that you because I did get really skin I didn't see my mum for a while we left at 10 o'clock I felt I felt so tired when we got home but I can go to sleep for some reason. My mum was so scared at that time that I popped my arm socket out because then it would be my first time having my broken arm and it would be like if I broke my foot I would probably wouldn't care because I broke my foot before. So how we for I broke my arm but I didn't break my arm it was because I was trying to do a back walkover but I hurt my arm really bad somehow it twisted and you who you could hear like this look this little quick and it and I could not stop crying and whatever's too painful as I just got in I just couldn't carome way too much ice cream puff way to the hospital it hurt that much I could literally screamed as much as I could I couldn't feel I am up when we went to the hospital I can't feel on the way back I gotta swing to help my on my arm swollen I couldn't move and I had a sleep for some reason it didn't really help because it didn't make it more painful. Then the next day all the kids were asking me it's all school why is your arm so swollen I was like because I said so no thanks i don't need any help. But the big kids didn't want me doing gymnastics for two hole days it was really sad that i couldn't do any gymnastics for two hole days. It really disappointed me that i could Bailey the I can do any gymnastics because it was so sad that I can do it because all my friends but I've learnt my lesson I think they do gymnastics again without your support is help you try to do a backflip or a back walkover trust me don't do it without supporters and I kind of whether your break your break probably break your bed do not so good. I nearly fell asleep in the hospital room it took that long.

                   The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.