Friday 20 December 2019

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3

Summer Learning Journey Week 1 Day 3

Activity 1
1. Invisibility- So I can sneak into my mums car and eat her stash of loilles
2. Mind reading- I can see what people are thinking in there head about me
3. Super speed- I can go to what ever shop i want really fast
Activity 2
Steven Adams
1. What made you want to play basketball?
2. What size shoe do you wear?
3. How tall is he?
4. If you and your sister had a race who would win?
5. What is the most poignts that you have scored in one game?
Activity 3
Mums dream job is seatin up her own cafe .
1. By sharing her photos on social media
2. so people can come and they know about her cafe
3. Doing the disadhes afterwards so she can make more
4. Doing chores so she has less things to worry about and so she can get more things done
5. standing out the front with a card sang welcome to the cafe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarsha

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey. My name is Allie and I am part of the team that will be reading your blog over the summer. You have made a great start to the programme.

    You have a great job with all three of these activities.
    I really like the questions that you have got lined up for Stephen Adams. I bet he would have some really funny answers. I would love to see him in a race with his sister. Who do you think would win?
    Now, the size of his shoes? hmmmm...... I think maybe a size 15! What do you think?
    Probably lucky he lives in America, as he would have to get them especially made.

    I am really looking forward to reading more of your work over the summer. Keep up the great work!

    Have a wonderful Christmas, I hope that you have a great time with your family and your friends.

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.