Friday 1 March 2019

Personal Recount


Hello My name is Sarsha. I am 10 years old I am nearly 11 .
I go to blaketown school in the west coast it isn't really wet in greymouth it is sometimes fine.
 When I am at school I like to do art and wright storeys in class.
I am in room 2 it is a very fun class I am a year 6 and I love to wright about my crazy friends.
My friends are Lily-star ,storm,morgin,aimee, sophie, Trinity ,abby ,lara,naitlera.
At morning tea i do gymnasticas or play bull rush it is really fun




I am doing at dance for my assembly next friday we have been practising
it for 3 weeks now and the dance is looking amazing we are still  working on it still it is looking better thought. .


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarsha ,
    I like how you write down what you do in class ,
    I also like playing bull rush ,
    I think you should re-read your work for punctuation.

    Other than that good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Flapo
      Thank you for the great comment thanks I will rember that for next time thank you for the comment again.

      Bye

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.