Wednesday 15 April 2020

free writing

 So the other day I found a nice big white t-shirt, so I decided to draw on it. I've added all my friends name's, a few pictures but I still have the back to do. It's looking pretty cool, and it's kind of help me during covid-19 because it's like reminding me of my amazing friends, and I love wearing it, it is my new favourite t-shirt.  I just want to say  I miss everyone at school im really looking forward to coming back to see everyone, even you miss Smith. It has been a very hard month with out being at school im starting to struggling a little bit, but sometimes your just going to have to push through it to get to your goals in life. (Hope everyone is safe)



1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. This is awesome you willhave to bring it to school when we start so we can read the messages.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.