Thursday 23 April 2020

The other day me and my sister decided we should swap rooms since she is a big fan of like bright colours and I'm not really Im kind of like dark colours. So we decided to swap rooms. So first we started moving all her clothes into my old wardrobe and then move all my clothes into her old wardrobe. then we had to get my dad to  help us move all the duchess. Just before my dad left we had to get him to help us take down my sisters bed because her bed wouldn't fit through the door so we had to take it apart.

1 comment:

  1. I know what the colours are but it would be great if you had included this so others would know. Remember that sentences need a capital letter to start. I hope you enjoy your new room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.