Friday 1 May 2020

So the other day I was looking through my mum's photos on her phone and I found some photos of me when I was nine doing motocross. When I was nine I used to love doing motocross and going to race tracks and getting really muddy and wet. I wasn't the fastest person on the  track but I did go at a good speed for beginners. At motocross they would always hold a sausage sizzle at lunch time for the people that are riding usually it would be free and usually you could get a free drink and it was very nice they always cook the best sausages there. But now that I've gone a bit older I've kind of grown out of it. I still ride my motorbike I still have the same little motorbike but I love riding it and it's really good just to ride round on it every now again. 

2 comments:

  1. This is an interesting piece of writing Sarsha. Thank you for adding the photos too. I like how you have described what it was like when you were younger and how you feel now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.